Knott’s Berry Farm Job Information
Knott’s Berry Farm employs over 6,300 people. The park is always looking to hire full-time, part-time and seasonal employees to work in the fun and exciting environment. Knott’s Berry Farm is a flexible employer that offers a number of opportunities for advancemnt. The company has comprehensive and competitive medical and salary packages. Other benefits include employee discounts, bonuses, flexible spending account, and tuition assistance for the employee and eligible dependents.
The Online Job Application Process Of Knotts Berry Farm
Knotts Berry Farm offers plentiful job roles for those looking to work with the amusement industry. The job potentials can check out the below-mentioned guide to know and learn Knotts Berry Farms online hiring process and submit their job application forms accordingly.
- The job potentials should go to the official website of Knotts Berry Farm and visit its job portal.
- Tap on the Learn More tab to know the details of the specific job type you want to apply for at Knotts Berry Farm, such as professional or hotel career options.
- You will view the available job positions for Knotts Berry Farm that will appear here.
- Create your account to proceed with the online job application submission process.
- Complete the remaining sections with the details required by Knotts Berry Farm, including personal and contact information, employment and education background, skills and certifications and other vital information that is necessary for employment at Knotts Berry Farm.
- After reviewing thoroughly and completing your application process, submit your job application to apply for a job role at Knotts Berry Farm.
Are You An Executive Hr Leader Or Brand Manager At Knott’s Berry Farm
Claiming and updating your company profile on Zippia is free and easy.
- Knott’s Berry Farm
Zippia gives an in-depth look into the details of Knott’s Berry Farm, including salaries, political affiliations, employee data, and more, in order to inform job seekers about Knott’s Berry Farm. The employee data is based on information from people who have self-reported their past or current employments at Knott’s Berry Farm. The data on this page is also based on data sources collected from public and open data sources on the Internet and other locations, as well as proprietary data we licensed from other companies. Sources of data may include, but are not limited to, the BLS, company filings, estimates based on those filings, H1B filings, and other public and private datasets. While we have made attempts to ensure that the information displayed are correct, Zippia is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of this information. None of the information on this page has been provided or approved by Knott’s Berry Farm. The data presented on this page does not represent the view of Knott’s Berry Farm and its employees or that of Zippia.
Knott’s Berry Farm may also be known as or be related to Knott’s Berry Farm and Knotts Berry Farm LLC.
You May Like: State Of Az Employee Benefits
Knotts Berry Farm Employment Opportunities
Knotts Berry Farm offers a variety of careers for job seekers. You can search for what positions they currently have open from the Knotts Berry Farm Careers Page. Here are the descriptions of the three most common jobs Knotts Berry Farm hires for.
Ride operators are responsible for the safety and operation of the amusement park rides. They ensure that riders are properly secured in the ride, start and stop the ride at the appropriate times, and provide any necessary instructions to riders. Ride operators also perform basic maintenance on the rides, like cleaning and checking for safety hazards.
No formal education is required to be a ride operator, but you will need to be at least 18 years old and pass a background check.
Guest Service Associate
The Guest Service Associate is responsible for providing excellent customer service to all guests of Knotts Berry Farm. This includes greeting and interacting with guests, answering questions, providing directions, and assisting with any problems or concerns. Guest Service Associates must be able to work well under pressure and handle difficult situations with grace and professionalism. A high school diploma is required, and previous customer service experience is preferred.
Benefits And Perks While Working At Knotts Berry Farm
Knotts Berry Farm offers various employment benefits to its workers, including the following:
- Knotts Berry Farm employees often enjoy pay rate commensurate, career advancement opportunities, and flexible scheduling options while working with the amusement park industry.
- The company also offers discounts on merchandise and park admission to its employees.
- Professional advanced Knotts Berry Farms employees receive annual salary options, 401 retirement plans, and health insurance opportunities.
Also Check: Apply For Spousal Social Security Benefits
Knott’s Berry Farm Overview
Knott’s Berry Farm is a Buena Park, California theme park that was created by the J.M. Smucker Company that also creates a line of jellies, jams, and preserves. The year-round amusement park was opened in 1940 with a few attractions, but grew over the years to one of the most visited parks in the U.S. The company’s current annual revenue is $230 million. The park has over 3.5 million visitors every year, and has six different themed areas: Ghost Town, Fiesta Village, The Boardwalk, Camp Snoopy, Wild Water Wilderness, and Indian Trails. The Ghost Town is the most popular, with glass-blowing and woodcarving exhibits, the Birdcage Theater, and the Western Trails Museum.
Fortune 500 Caliber Benefits
MMChr provides custom tailored benefits packages to meet the needs of your workforce talent.
Our benefits packages are designed to keep your top talent motivated and productive. MMChr offers a wide array of benefit options such as:
- Initial benefits administration, assistance, and renewals
- Group health insurance
- Retirement Services pension plans)
- COBRA Administration
- Healthcare flexible spending accounts FSA pre-tax dollars saved for when you need them
- Employee assistance programs Live 24hr access to support personnel
- Organizational healthcare management
- Commuter administration services pre-tax dollars for business travel
- Corporate perk programs (Discount movie tickets, college savings program, pet insurance, AFLAC plan access & administration, or contact our benefits professionals for the full list.
Employee Savings Tickets?
Discounted Tickets include: Magic Mountain, Catalina Island, zoos and aquariums, Legoland, Knotts Berry Farm, Medieval Times, Universal Studios, Sea World, Disneyland, movie tickets and more!
Wild at Work Vacations
Save on travel, entertainment, shopping and dining.Featured Offers include: Disneyland, Universal Studios, SeaWorld, LEGOLAND, Knotts Berry Farm, Metrolink, FTD, Dish Network, Regal Theatres, Wyndham Hotels, T-Mobile, Grand Canyon Railway and many more.
Also Check: Are Social Security Benefits Taxed After Age 66
Knotts Berry Farm Hiring Process
The hiring process at Knotts Berry Farm can vary depending on the position you are applying for. For entry-level positions, the process is generally pretty straightforward and can be completed in a few weeks. The first step is to submit an online application, which is followed by a phone interview. If you are selected to move forward, you will be invited to an in-person interview. For some positions, you may also be asked to complete a skills test or take a tour of the park.
Overall, the interview process is not too difficult, but it is important to be prepared. Be sure to brush up on your knowledge of the park and the company, and be ready to talk about your customer service skills. The most important thing is to be friendly and enthusiastic, as Knotts Berry Farm is looking for candidates who will be a good fit for their fun and fast-paced environment.
If you are selected for the position, you will be asked to complete a background check and drug test. Once you have passed these, you will be officially hired and will be able to start training for your new role.
Overall, the hiring process at Knotts Berry Farm is relatively quick and easy, and the interviewers are mostly looking
The Job Positions Available At Knotts Berry Farm
Knotts Berry Farm offers multiple job opportunities by offering various job positions for the candidates, including General Park and Hotel Managers, Assistant Park and Hotel Managers, Drivers, and Bellmen. It also provides Maintenance Technicians, Front Desk Associates, Housekeepers, Maintenance Mechanics, Food and Beverage Associate, and Groundskeepers positions.
The job seekers can also apply as Ride Technicians, Ride Operators, Park Service Attendants, Park Admissions Attendants, Games Attendants, Sales Clerks, and Ticket Sales Agents roles at Knotts Berry Farm. The following job positions are readily available at Knotts Berry Farm.
Don’t Miss: Apply For Ssa Retirement Benefits Online
Tips For Getting Hired
1. Showcase your customer service skillsNo matter what position youre applying for at Knotts Berry Farm, it is important to demonstrate your excellent customer service skills. The park wants its employees to be friendly and outgoing in order to provide a great experience for all guests.
2. Highlight your team player mentalityIn your cover letter and during your interview, be sure to emphasize that you are a team player. Knotts Berry Farm is looking for individuals who are willing to work together to provide the best possible experience for guests.
3. Demonstrate your flexibilityThe park operates 365 days a year, which means that employees must be available to work any day of the week, including weekends and holidays. If you are flexible with your availability, be sure to mention this on your resume or in your cover letter.
4. Get certifiedIf you are applying for a position that requires certification, such as lifeguard, be sure to get certified before applying. This will increase your chances of being hired.
Enjoy Seasons Of Fun With A Season Pass
Knott’s PEANUTS Celebration
Guests can step inside the pages of a Charles M. Schulz comic book strip as Snoopy, Charlie Brown, Linus, Lucy and the rest of the PEANUTS Gang take over Knotts Berry Farm with a celebration that includes interactive character experiences, new festive PEANUTS inspired décor, animated photo opportunities, deliciously themed-treats, playful shows and so much more.
Knott’s Boysenberry Festival
Knotts Berry Farm is the birthplace of THE Boysenberry and each spring, Knotts celebrates the flavorful berry and its historic roots during the Knotts Boysenberry Festival with unique food and live entertainment. The three-week food festival features over 75 one-of-a-kind boysenberry inspired dishes, drinks and more, plus foot-stompin entertainment, the Wine and Craft Brew Tasting Garden, and family fun everyone will love!
Summer at Knott’s Berry Farm
Summer brings not only additional live entertainment with Ghost Town Alive and Knotts Summer Nights but also extended park hours. On 4th of July weekend, a spectacular firework shows lights up the night sky and is the perfect ending to a perfect day at the park.
Summer at Knott’s Soak City Waterpark
Gold and Platinum Season Passholders can experience all the fun at Knotts Berry Farm and /soak-city. With 23 speed, tube and body slides the park is geared for families and thrill seekers.
Knott’s Spooky Farm
Knott’s Merry Farm
New Year’s Eve
Read Also: What Is The Highest Social Security Benefit
Knotts Berry Farm Employee Benefits
Knotts Berry Farm offers its employees a few different benefits. One of the most popular benefits is the free tickets that employees receive every few months. Other benefits include discounts on merchandise and food, and a 401K program. The company also offers its employees health insurance and paid sick days.
Additional Details Of Knotts Berry Farm
Knotts Berry Farm was founded in 1920 and ranked as the leading amusement park in the United States. It is specifically famous for seasonal events every winter and fall. Knotts Berry Farm is also popularly recognized as Knotts Scary Farm around Knotts Merry Farm and Halloween during Christmas time. It also offers various attractive activities, including arcade games and roller coasters.
Besides, it provides access to a water park that features extra twenty rides for the customers. Knotts Berry Farm also has a completer service resort hotel. Since 1997, its Southern California-based destination is owned and operated by Cedar Fair Entertainment and is a sister brand to eleven other amusement parks located around Canada and the United States.
Also Check: Veterans Medical Benefits And Medicare
Checking Job Application Status For Knotts Berry Farm
Entry-level candidates usually get consideration at Knotts Berry Farm when they follow up on their job applications. The candidates should contact Knotts Berry Farm locations directly within a week or two after submitting their job application forms. Visiting and meeting Knotts Berry Farms hiring personnel with proper dressing may increase chances of employment and get scheduled for the interview process.