Can I Leave Treatment Whenever I Want
You may request a discharge at any time, but we advise that any decisions about discharge be made collaboratively with the treatment team, so a thoughtful aftercare plan can be developed and arranged. If you are receiving treatment due to a court order, a doctors order to discharge is required before you can leave. In situations involving imminent concerns for your safety, further evaluation may be necessary.
Types Of Therapist Careers At Rogers
If you are ready to help Rogers’ patients through their behavioral health recovery, we have a few different types of therapist positions. See the therapist job descriptions below.
- Education Therapist – create and execute unique educational plans for Rogers’ patients
- Experiential Therapist – plan, manage, assess, and document Experiential Therapy programs in all Rogers’ treatment areas
- Therapist – support Rogers’ patients by treating them in individual, group, and family settings and collaborate with other team members to plan careful care for patients. PRN and New Grad Therapist roles are also available!
Rogers employees can also find opportunities for career development within a variety of departments and roles across the organization.
Whats A Typical Day In Treatment Like
While a typical day may look slightly different based on your level of care and treatment program, you can expect to engage in both group-based education and individual time to work on assignments geared toward your unique treatment plan. Each day, you will work with multiple members of our multidisciplinary team to ensure that you gain the skills and tools needed to overcome challenges.
You May Like: Medicare Additional Benefits By Zip Code
Are You An Executive Hr Leader Or Brand Manager At Rogers Behavioral Health
Claiming and updating your company profile on Zippia is free and easy.
- Rogers Behavioral Health
Zippia gives an in-depth look into the details of Rogers Behavioral Health, including salaries, political affiliations, employee data, and more, in order to inform job seekers about Rogers Behavioral Health. The employee data is based on information from people who have self-reported their past or current employments at Rogers Behavioral Health. The data on this page is also based on data sources collected from public and open data sources on the Internet and other locations, as well as proprietary data we licensed from other companies. Sources of data may include, but are not limited to, the BLS, company filings, estimates based on those filings, H1B filings, and other public and private datasets. While we have made attempts to ensure that the information displayed are correct, Zippia is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of this information. None of the information on this page has been provided or approved by Rogers Behavioral Health. The data presented on this page does not represent the view of Rogers Behavioral Health and its employees or that of Zippia.
Rogers Behavioral Health may also be known as or be related to ROGERS MEMORIAL HOSPITAL INC, Rogers Behavioral Health, Rogers Memorial Hospital, Rogers Memorial Hospital Inc and Rogers Memorial Hospital Inc.
How Depression Anxiety And Addiction Present Themselves At Work
Dr. Halverson then went through the variety of ways that depression, anxiety, addiction, and other mental health issues can crop up in the workplace:
- Withdrawal from team socially, secrecy, and isolation
- General indifference
- Increased tardiness/lack of attendance without advanced notice or doctors note
- Unsure of ones abilities or lack of confidence
- Low motivation/detachment
- Inappropriate behavior and changes in mood and personality
- Change in appearance and poor hygiene
How Much Does Treatment Cost At Rogers
Our insurance pricing calculator can help you estimate the out-of-pocket costs of your care . The federal government requires us to post standard charges for inpatient and outpatient services and items we provide, and this tool goes beyond that requirement to help you estimate the cost based on your insurance plan including co-pays and deductibles. If you need help with your bill, to find information about our Financial Assistance Policy.
To help you better understand healthcare services, the cost of care, and comparison shop between hospitals, additional information is available at wipricepoint.org.
Behavioral Health Jobs: Help Transform Lives
At Rogers, our patients are our number one priority, but it all begins with you. It takes a full team approach where every contribution counts. Starting your behavioral health job with Rogers, you will see that you make a difference at Rogersand help transform lives.
Choose Rogers for your mental health job and become part of:
- A quality organization with 115 years providing life-changing care
- An independent, not-for-profit, national leader using evidence-based treatment and clinical outcomes to shape the future of behavioral health
- A dedicated team inspired by our mission to serve those struggling with mental health and addiction challenges
- A place where you can grow professionally, with multiple options to take on new roles and work in locations across the country in various levels of care
- Depending on location, we offer up to four levels of care for children, teens and adults.
- Three inpatient hospitals in Wisconsin
- 20 outpatient centers in 10 states
- 15 residential care options in Wisconsin
Our expertise lies in specialty behavioral health positions as we treat obsessive-compulsive disorder and related anxiety disorders eating disorders mood disorders trauma and addiction, including alcohol and substance use disorders. We are known for treating complex, co-occurring disorders with a commitment to continually improve the outcomes of our treatment.
Also Check: How To Renew Medicare Benefits
Rogers Therapist Career: Serving An Integral Part In The Treatment Journey Of Our Patients
With a behavioral therapist job at Rogers, you will have the unique opportunity to expand your clinical experience in a broad range of mental health areas while playing a critical role in our patients recovery. By joining our nationally recognized team of mental health experts, youll quickly grow your skills as a specialist in cognitive behavioral therapy.
Additionally, here is a description of a therapist job at Rogers:
- Receive on-the-job training and supervision from Rogers clinical leadership. You can be finishing a graduate program, earning hours toward licensure.
- Collaborate in a multidisciplinary, team-based environment to develop plans of care, including implementing goals and interventions.
- Provide evidence-based treatment in individual, family, and group settings.
- Make a lasting impact through positive treatment outcomes by supporting patients in rising above their challenges with mental illness and stigma.
- Work in inpatient, residential, and partial hospitalization or intensive outpatient clinics
- Comprehensive benefits, including company match and immediate vesting in 401K
- Annual bonus based on organization performance
- A salary increase upon obtaining full licensure plus an additional bonus after 18 months
Sheboygan County Health Care Providers Recognized By Wha For Exemplary Service To Community
SHEBOYGAN COUNTY – The Wisconsin Hospital Association has recognized several Sheboygan County health care providers for providing exemplary service in its 2021 Community Benefits Report.
Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center was singled out for its financial assistance program after a college student was admitted for a behavioral health emergency.
According to the report, the student was told he was insured by his school, but later found out the college misplaced his paperwork and he was not covered. An advocate helped him complete a financial assessment, and the student was approved for a 100% discount through the Advocate Aurora Health Patient Financial Assistance Program.
Aurora was also recognized for helping dispatchers provide life-saving assistance to 911 callers. The WHA cited an example of a 12-year-old Sheboygan County boy calling 911 after his mother had a heart attack.
A dispatcher was able to give the boy instructions on how to give CPR, which saved his mother’s life. This was made possible by the Emergency Dispatch System, which was developed by Aurora and gives dispatchers the tools to help callers in emergency medical situations.
HSHS St. Nicholas Hospital was praised for its Prescription Drug Take Back Day on April 24, 2021. With the help of local law enforcement, St. Nicholas yielded 13 boxes of medications with a total weight of 360 pounds, a box of EpiPens, aerosols and three 28-gallon sharps containers.
Recommended Reading: Go Medicare Benefits Help Center Reviews
Make A Strategic Decision
Should I talk about my mental illness and recovery?
Talking about your mental illness should, first and foremost, support your healing and recovery. While many reach a point in their recovery when they have a strong desire to stop keeping their mental illness a secret and/or assist others by sharing what they have learned, it is always important to consider any consequences of sharing your story. For some, the benefits outweigh the potential risks and they decide to talk about their mental illness with their family, their friends, at their workplace and/or other settings. Some choose to participate in opportunities to tell their story publicly to further the mission of reducing stigma.
The setting for the conversation, the people you choose to talk with and what you choose to share are all parts of the decision. Some people find it very freeing to stop hiding that aspect of who they are. They choose to talk about it openly and have decided not to let the risks stop them from getting the benefits. Others carefully walk a path of disclosure, one person and setting at a time. It is up to you. A workbook to help you make disclosure decisions can be found here.
Rogers Behavioral Health Comments And Reviews
Here’s what people are saying about Rogers Behavioral Health. Company reviews can provide helpful insights into the company culture, working conditions, benefits, compensation, and training opportunities in Rogers Behavioral Health. They may also reveal information or provide tips on interviewing skill requirements, and other factors that could help when applying for a position at that company. Reviews may also highlight any negative aspects of a company that will help in evaluating it as a prospective employer.
A typical day is busy from start to finish, I have learned many skills at Rogers. The doctors are always willing to encourage and provide education. There have been changes in management over the course of my time. Some were good others bad. The culture at Rogers is very diverse and works hard to always be inclusive. The hardest part of the job is dealing with violent and aggressive patients. Being able to have the assurance that I have been able to help patients is what makes the job worth it.
Compensation is pitiful despite pleading your case and giving evidence as to why your hourly pay should be higher, i.e. licensure, masters degree, certification, etc. Management is very secretive and exploitative- will take advantage of employees through empty promises and manipulation. Entry level employees with no education or qualifying degrees get minimal training which is not fair to them.
You May Like: Real Estate Llc Tax Benefits
Behavior Specialist Careers: Side
Though Rogers’ locations throughout the country offer different levels of care and treatment programs, one consistent element at all locations is the role of behavior specialists. With so many locations, we often have behavior specialist jobs available near you!
In this role, you will work as a member of a multidisciplinary team, spending each day with patients as they engage in treatment and seeing the real-time impact and progression of Rogers’ evidence-based care. By working alongside experts in the field of psychiatry, you’ll gain wide-ranging experience.
See below a description of the behavior specialist job with Rogers:
Provide psychoeducation to help patients better understand their thoughts, behaviors, and emotions.
Develop a rapport with patients to help them navigate the challenges and successes of treatment.
Acquire additional skills in patient care, documentation, and cognitive behavioral therapy to prepare for further career opportunities at Rogers, such as therapist, lead therapist, and clinical services supervisor.
A bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in human services, social work, or a related field. Additionally, experience with cognitive behavioral therapy, preferably at least 12 months, is required.
What Employers Can Do To Improve Employee Mental Health
Dr. Halverson then provided some strategies employers can use to help improve mental health in the workplace. Employers can design their health benefits to include medical, mental, and prescription benefits, in addition to choosing health and wellness vendors, EAP services, and other worksite programs that offer additional mental health services.
Employers can also work towards reducing the negative stigma associated with mental health disorders by creating a culture of holistic health, offering support for those who seek it, and increasing the overall awareness of mental health issues and the benefits offered.
Other ways employers can influence mental health include:
- Encourage employees to use their benefits, including paid time off.
- Educate employees and management about mental health conditions.
- Encourage employees to seek help when they need it.
- Integrate mental health information and resources into regular company communications.
- Promote the recognition of mental health issues.
- Lead by example follow, use, and share mental health practices employees can easily implement.
Also Check: Maximum Social Security Benefits 2022
Virtual Interview Days In December
Rogers wants to help you bring your career in mental health and addiction recovery to the next level! Join us on Wednesday, December 7th and Thursday, December 8th from 9 am 5 pm to learn more about current job openings and how you might be the perfect fit for any of our Wisconsin locations.
If I Come To Rogers For Treatment How Long Will I Be There
Your length of stay depends on which type of care and level of treatment were admitting you to, as well as your past history, current symptoms, support systems, resources and risk factors. We estimate the average length of stay to be 3 to 12 days for inpatient hospitalization, 30 to 60 days for residential care, and 3 to 7 weeks for partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient care. These estimates can vary based on individual needs and insurance coverage.
Also Check: Plan G Medicare Supplement Benefits
Why Mental Health Matters For Employers
Dr. Halverson began his portion of the event by highlighting why behavioral mental health matters to employers:
- Mental health costs employers $500 billion/year due to disability, absenteeism, presenteeism, lost productivity, and more. Mood disorders are the most common cause for hospitalization in the US for people under age 45, and more than 17 million people had at least one major depressive episode over the past year.
- Last year, 1 in 5 people experienced a mental illness, 1 in 10 experienced a substance abuse disorder, and 1 in 20 had both.
- Mental health treatment is effective, but many dont seek it. 60% of adults with mental health illness did not receive mental health services in the previous year, while 80% of individuals with depression, when treated, fully recover. Pursuit of treatment is lacking due to a variety of reasons including stigma, cost, and loss of job .
Rogers Behavioral Health Gender Distribution
Research Summary. Using a database of 30 million profiles, Zippia estimates demographics and statistics for Rogers Behavioral Health. Our estimates are verified against BLS, Census, and current job openings data for accuracy. After extensive research and analysis, Zippia’s data science team found that:
Rogers Behavioral Health has 7,500 employees.
78% of Rogers Behavioral Health employees are women, while 22% are men.
The most common ethnicity at Rogers Behavioral Health is White .
9% of Rogers Behavioral Health employees are Hispanic or Latino.
6% of Rogers Behavioral Health employees are Black or African American.
The average employee at Rogers Behavioral Health makes $38,853 per year.
Rogers Behavioral Health employees are most likely to be members of the democratic party.
On average, employees at Rogers Behavioral Health stay with the company for 5.0 years.
You May Like: Us Employee Benefits Services Group
Rogers Behavioral Health Company Jobs And Salaries
The average salary of Rogers Behavioral Health jobs will vary according to location, department, and job description. The table shows below the name of the job title below you may be interested in including salary range and total compensation. The salary paid can be different for the same position in Rogers Behavioral Health based on experience, skills, and education.
Ready To Get Started Here Is What You Can Expect:
- After filling out the online application, you will receive an automated response confirming we received your application.
- The timeframe for review varies depending on the behavioral health position. You will be notified if your application is moving forward or if we have candidates who better match the current need.
- Interviews may be conducted via phone, Zoom, or in person. They may include human resources, the hiring manager, and others depending on the position.
- You will have a designated HR contact during the interview process.
- If selected, you will receive information regarding your start date, orientation and onboarding, and what to expect your first week. Orientation varies but will include shadowing and additional competency reviews for clinical positions. Your offer is contingent on:
- Background check
- Pre-employment physical
If you are not chosen for an interview or as the final candidate, we encourage you to watch for notifications of other behavioral health job openings at Rogers.
Rogers Behavioral Health is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. Learn more here.
With a career at Rogers, you can look forward to a Total Rewards package of benefits, including:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance coverage for you and your family
- 401 retirement plan
- Health and wellness program
- Employee assistance program
Also Check: Security Benefit Annuity Customer Service
Does Rogers Offer A Virtual Treatment Option
To ensure our communities have access to evidence-based treatment, Rogers Behavioral Health offers Rogers Connect Care, a telehealth treatment option for patients living in Illinois, Minnesota, Tennessee, and Wisconsin who would benefit from specialized partial hospitalization or intensive outpatient levels of care. Treatment programs available through Rogers Connect Care vary by location.