Smiles Hugs Giggles Love
We’re all about you and your experience. Your health and happiness, your work/life balance, your peace of mind. Beyond competitive compensation, significant growth opportunities, and regular employee appreciation celebrations, we also offer a range of benefits and resources for you to connect, balance, grow and thrive throughout your career. That’s why we’re pleased to share these great benefits with our full- and part-time employees. Benefits may vary by individual location and the average number of hours worked.
Child Care Discount
- Includes after-school programs and summer camp
- Company paid basic life insurance
- Dental and vision insurance
- Accident and critical illness insurance
- Supplemental life insurance available
- Employee discounts on travel, computers,and at many national and local retailers
Full-time positionsmay also be eligible for:
- Health insurance
- Flexible health care and dependent care spending accounts
Earnings On Demand
- Access to the money you’ve already earned, powered by DailyPay
- Monitor your real-time earnings based on the hours you work
- Automatically split your pay between up to two accounts
- Choose to save a set amount every payday or whenever you make an early transfer from your pay
- Transfer earnings anytime, anywhere! Transfer earnings next-day or instantly with any debit card
- Available to all active employees on day one
Learning and Development
LCG CDA ProgramMaster Teacher ProgramProfessional Development Day
Benefits To Students And Workers
- Gain exposure to the world of work. Participants in work-based learning programs develop skills that employers value but may be difficult to acquire in classroom settings. These include not only technical skills but also professional skills, such as the ability to work as a member of a team, an awareness of the need to be proactive, and an understanding of workplace expectations.
- Getfirsthand involvementinspecific occupations or industries. Work-based learning gives people an opportunity to immerse themselves in a particular field and interact with professionals who have worked in it for years. This type of experience can help people make decisions about their long-term career goals.
- Gain experience thatreinforcesacademicinstruction. In work-based learning programs, participants can apply the lessons they learn in the classroom to real-world situations. As a result, they are more likely to master and retain the material, and they are able to demonstrate their new skills in a concrete way.
- Get apayingjobthat may become permanent. In some work-based learning programs, such as apprenticeships, participants work in paid jobs that last for the duration of the program and may even lead to full-time positions at the organization. But whether or not they result in permanent employment, all work-based learning experiences yield long-term career benefits because participants acquire skills that they can add to their resumes.
How Tolearn From Work Experience
Work experience is experience of the workplace you gain prior to graduating and starting your career. It can be incidental to your study or intrinsic to it, as when the course requires you to do a placement or a sandwich year in industry, possibly with some sort of credit-bearing project work attached.
Also Check: Tax Benefit On Personal Loan
The Learning Experience Hosting Job Fair This Saturday
The Learning Experience of Levittown will be holding a job fair to fill the following positions: Lead teachers, assistant teachers, infant/toddler teachers, preschool teachers, and substitute teachers.
The Learning Experience is located along New Falls Road and offers children a one-of-a-kind curriculum. The center operates Infants, Toddlers, Twaddlers, Preppers, Preschool and Pre-K programs.
The Learning Experience offers competitive pay rates, employee benefits, a sign-on bonus, tuition assistance, and educational mentorship.
Those attending the job fair are asked to bring their resume and photo ID.
Why Choose The Learning Experience
At The Learning Experience, your child will learn important social skills, practice positive decision making, and build self-confidence. Each child will be given the opportunity to reap the benefits of our proprietary curriculum and participate in our enrichment programs, which include music appreciation, foreign language, yoga, fitness, and much more
- Q. Is my employer an eligible Work and Family Corporate Partner?
- A. A list of some of our Corporate Partners can be found here , however thousands of other companies may be eligible. Simply check your employee discount website or with someone in your HR Department.
- Q. How do I get my employer to partner with TLE?
- A. You can request information on this process by clicking here and submitting information on your Company to Work and Family.
- Q. Does the benefit apply to all children in my family?
- A. If you have multiple children enrolled at a participating center, your corporate rate will be applied to each child over whom you have legal custody.
- Q. Can the savings be combined with other offers, such as sibling discounts?
- A. Only one discount can be applied to a family’s account. Work and Family can be applied per sibling, whereas the sibling discount is only off one child.
- Q. Does the benefit apply to only full-time children?
- A. Both full-time and part-time children are eligible for the savings.
- Q. What Identification is acceptable proof of employment?
- A. A pay stub or employer ID will suffice.
Don’t Miss: How Much Is Social Security Spousal Benefit
Difference Between A Lxp & Lms
For many years, the learning management system was the standard software used for organizations to deliver, track, and report on employee training programs. However, today the market is trending towards the newest development in learning software the LXP. This trend towards businesses adopting the LXP as their new learning software is due to the LXP being more customizable, more engaging, and offering a user-centric experience.
LXPs are seen as the evolution of an LMS. The LMS did many things well, such as storing and delivering online courses, administering online training, and compiling data about employee training progress. However, it failed to create an engaging learning experience that made employees want to keep coming back to the platform hence the LXP was born. The LXP aspires to make employees feel engaged with the learning experience, with each other, and with their employers brand by offering a host of social and community features that develop a multi-dimensional experience. By contrast, the LMS delivers a one-way stream of information: Company to employee. The expanded learning and engagement elements of a LXP creates a high-return learning experience that benefits companies and their employees in any industry.
Photo byMimi Thian
Employee Benefits: The Best Early Childhood Education For Less
When companies partner with TLE® in our Work and Family Benefits program, those who benefit most are their employeesand their employees young children.
Thats because those employees are eligible for a generous discount off regular tuition rates at TLE®, a nationally recognized top-rated childcare provider. Eligible employees may even receive priority access on waiting lists. And weve simplified the process of claiming the benefits.
Read Also: State Of New York Employee Benefits
Perks And Benefits Of Working At Tle
At The Learning Experience® we hire amazing people to create learning environments that reflect our shared values. Our benefits and perks programs are designed to empower our people to thrive and be the best version of themselves.
Happy Happens Here!
Childcare happens to be our specialty! Wed be happy to welcome your little one to our center at a significant discount.
A growth mindset is integral to employee happiness and we consider ourselves life-long learners. Youll have tons of opportunity to learn new skills and thrive so you can grow as the company grows.
We believe everyone should have goals and affirmations for a bright future. We offer a 401k with a company match to help you get started.
Weve got you covered with health, dental and vision plans because your happiness and well-being are our highest priority.
*Only for Corporate Employees: This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
Taking time for rest and relaxation to recharge is so important. We offer ample personal, sick, vacation and holiday time to allow you time to spend with your loved ones.
An Lxp Is Better Equipped To Meet The Individual Needs Of Learners
The most engaging employee training often includes several forms of media as opposed to just one or two. For example, an online learning path might include articles, podcasts, blog posts, videos, and online courses. Online courses themselves should include multiple types of content.
A learning experience platform can accommodate each of these types of media and gives administrators the ability to further individualize an employees learning experience by including the most effective forms of training content for them personally.
Including several types of media in an employee training program makes training appeal to a wider variety of learners, whether their learning style is visual, auditory, or kinesthetic. Administrators can use an LXP to include forms of media on a workers online learning path that best meet the individual needs of that employee. This increases the likelihood that employees will engage with training, consume it regularly, and gain a level of competence that ensures they can contribute to the company fully.
You May Like: State Of Nevada Employee Benefits
Youll Be Able To Build A Flourishing Network Of Contacts
Establishing industry network connections is an essential part of work. From colleagues to clients, youll meet a wide range of individuals from all walks of life, and so being able to diversify your social circle will benefit you in more ways than you may initially realize.
Andrea told us one of the favorite aspects of her work integrated learning experience was getting to know her colleagues and fellow interns: The networking was with a lot of different people with different insights about life. I’ve learned a lot from talking with people that sit close to me, or even from other interns.
Benefits Of Work Experience
There are many benefits of work experience and we list them below, before going on to look at how some of them may form part of the learning experience.
- It provides a different perspective and a context for academic learning, an opportunity to put theory into practice.
- It helps you develop ideas for final year projects, if such are part of your degree.
- It offers opportunity to earn and hence reduce debt.
- It will enhance employability by:
- Helping you work on a whole range of employment skills, from learning about and adapting to workplace culture to time management and teamwork.
- Offering you the opportunity to network
- In some cases, rehiring you after graduating.
Recommended Reading: Tax Benefits Of Home Equity Loan
At The Learning Experience We Believe That The Happiness And Wellbeing Of Our Employees Is Essential
We believe that Pay and Benefits contribute largely to this, and by paying higher than market value salaries, we are proud to be able to support employees with their emotional wellbeing, their mental health and their financial wellbeing. By exceeding market rates of pay and through a robust package of employee benefits, we believe there is something for everyone. From retail stores, cinema and restaurant discounts, coupled with cash back on medical bills, and a comprehensive Employee
Assistance Programme, we do our best to take care of our teams needs to make sure they are in peak performance whilst they take care of our next generation.
Whats The Difference Between A Learning Experience Platform And An Lms
Learning experience platforms and learning management systems have a few key differences. Here are some examples:
- An LXP delivers succinct, targeted content, such as short videos and blog posts. While an LMS has the ability to deliver microlearning, it primarily helps administrators create, distribute, and track longer online courses.
- Whereas an LMS assesses a learners training progress, an LXP prompts self-reflection from learners. When using the LXP, participants will be encouraged to think about the personal journey they have undertaken, how their thinking and behaviors have changed given their learning experiences, stated findcourses.com.3
- Learning that takes place via LMS is overseen solely by administrators. Not so with an LXP. Although administrators can help shape the employee learning experience with an LXP by personalizing training recommendations, etc., a learning experience platform generally promotes peer-to-peer learning over facilitated learning.
Recommended Reading: Documents Needed To Apply For Social Security Retirement Benefits Online
The Learning Experience Comments And Reviews
Here’s what people are saying about The Learning Experience. Company reviews can provide helpful insights into the company culture, working conditions, benefits, compensation, and training opportunities in The Learning Experience. They may also reveal information or provide tips on interviewing skill requirements, and other factors that could help when applying for a position at that company. Reviews may also highlight any negative aspects of a company that will help in evaluating it as a prospective employer.
High priced babysittingGreedy ownersSleazy and dirtyBad teachersDishonest ownersRadios not observedRun down buildingLow quality of everythingBad
The administration at the TLE in Franklin Lakes is horrible ! Since I have started working here Ive been uncomfortable when it comes to my higher ups. They are bullies, they are unreasonable and dont make you feel appreciated one bit ! I have been told by many staff members and even parents that this center has a very hard time keeping employees and now it is clear as day as to why. The supervisor spend their days gossiping in the front and make you feel bad for asking for help. The owner is never there and never respects the needs of her employees. The staff and parents are wonderful but this is not a welcoming place to be employed at. I stress about coming here everyday. The only thing that makes it worth it are the kids.
Benefits Of A Learning Experience Platform For Employee Training
The learning experience platform market has exceeded $350 million, and its doubling yearly, according to Josh Bersin, a leading corporate learning analyst.1Why is it growing so quickly? Because a learning experience platform is more than an LMS and delivers a better experience for employees. Cornerstone on Demand describes a learning experience platform as a cloud offering that focuses on delivering a personalized learner experience2
Recommended Reading: Tax Benefits Of Cost Segregation Study
Employment Benefits For The Learning Experience
Childcare gurus stand eligible for exceptional employment benefits, depending on position held and number of hours worked.
- Medical insurance, including healthcare coverage like dental and vision, allows individuals to utilize preventive measures and seek necessary treatment.
- Financial security benefits like 401 retirement plans and pensions prove obtainable for select staff members.
Most employees also enjoy access to paid time off in the form of vacations, sick time, and personal days. The Learning Experience encourages workers to receive pursue further education and rewards attendance in professional development classes. Team members take CPR and first aid training to continue employment with the company upon hire.
The Benefits Of A Holistic Learning Experience
In order to survive and thrive in today’s tech-driven world, organizations must place learning at the forefront of their company’s culture, processes and planning. The vast majority of CEOs90 percentsay their organization is facing disruptive change driven by digital technologies, yet 70 percent of them admit their organization doesn’t have the skills to adapt to these changes.
It’s clear that employees need the opportunity to build new skills and enhance existing ones to successfully confront the future of work. That’s where holistic learning comes in.
Creating and implementing a holistic learning experience not only benefits employees by enabling them to apply new knowledge to their current position and build out their skill set for future jobsit also strengthens organizations by providing a pathway to increased productivity and profits.
An Lxp Ensures Employees Receive Personalized Training Recommendations
A learning experience platform is an intuitive training tool. It guides an employee’s learning experience by making training recommendations, similar to how Netflix recommends media based on what a customer has watched in the past.
The best LXPs take this one step further by giving companies more control over the training recommendations they offer. They do this by enabling administrators to set recommendations manually. This ensures that learners are presented with high-value training courses that their supervisors feel would best impart the skills and abilities they need most.
Training recommendations are beneficial because they promote continuous learning, which upskills employees. The more skilled a companys workers are, the more productive they will be.
How To Claim Your Child Care Benefit
Determine if your company is partnered with TLE by checking your employee discount website or asking your HR department. Find a participating center near you below and select your location of choice. Complete the displayed form to request additional information from participating centers.
When you enroll , let your center know which employer you work for and that you are eligible for the Work and Family Corporate rate. Proof of employment at your employer is required.
If your employer is not a direct partner, you may be asked to provide a promo code that would be shown on your online offer.
You May Like: Single Member Llc Tax Benefits
The Learning Experience Positions And Salary Information
In order to submit application forms, job hopefuls must meet the minimum age of 18 to gain employment. Applicants must also possess high school diplomas or equivalents. Formal education in early childhood helps substantially. Easily understood individuals with calm yet assertive demeanors fare well in childcare atmospheres. Most positions require standing, walking, and lifting for most of each shift. Entry-level work opportunities remain highly accessible via the job titles listed below:
- Earning salary packages of $9.00 to $11.00 an hour, assistant teachers benefit from extensive training programs.
- Candidates should possess one to five years of childcare experience.
- Associates and bachelors degrees allow applicants to stand out in competitive job markets however, high school graduates or equivalents still pose eligible.
- Knowledge of child growth and development along with comfort while interacting with youth remains mandatory.
- Occasionally, assistant educators lift over 25 pounds and may bend, swat, reach, walk, and stand for extended periods of time.
- Government regulations, companies polices, and procedures shape the way teachers may behave and interact when with children, parents, and other team members.